The Windows 10 beta significantly degrades the performance on my host machine and I have elected to conduct all client roles on a 32 bit Windows 7 VM.
I will also look to upgrade to a newer version (8.2) of DEFT Linux, the specialised digital forensics distro.
Laptop with i5 processor and (a modest) 4 GB of RAM Virtual Box Environment Virtual Box internal host network
- Ms Server 2008 Standard Edition with Active Directory
- Ubuntu 15.04 Server
- CentOS 7 - Server
- Windows 7
- Kali Linux
- Metasploitable - Ubuntu distro built to practice penetration testing
- Upgrade RAM on host hardware
- Join Ubuntu and CentOS servers to Ms domain
- Image backups for all VMs